Covid 19 Update – Re-Opening
Our team at The Ocean Club have worked tirelessly and proactively throughout the pandemic and we are delighted that we are moving away from many restrictions that have impacted us all so greatly, however we are conscious that Covid has not gone away.
With this mind we have decided to keep some measure in place to protect both team members and guests:-
* Our beauty therapists will carry on wearing masks as close contact services and clients having treatments will also be required to wear a mask.
* You will no longer be required to pre book pool and gym slots, we will go back to our wrist band system for the school holidays.
* Pool capacity will revert back to pre Covid levels
* Our sauna, steam room and spa will be operate as it did pre Covid
* Gym users will be able to just turn up for gym sessions with no booking necessary
* Our fitness classes will go back to full capacity and a new timetable will be launched with this in mind
* We will no longer ask our guests to complete track and trace information
* You will continue to see hand sanitisers around the club and our team will continue to follow all cleaning protocols
* All laundry will be washed at a minimum of 70 degrees
* Please note we will NOT be offering takeaway food service from Satutday 17th July until Monday 6th September.
As we head in to a busy summer holiday period, please stay safe everyone and we look forward to welcoming you to The Ocean Club.